I have fallen in love with cocktails using clementines. These little fruits are tasty on their own but when combined with alcohol…OMG. They are delicious as we will prove to you with today’s clementine gin cocktail.
And the color? Holy beautiful with the bright orange. Just look at the pictures.
Anyway, in this clementine gin cocktail the sweetness of clementines is combined with the botanical flavor of Tanqueray 10 Gin. I love Tanq Ten because it is unlike any other gin I’ve ever tried. I can even drink it straight out of the bottle. Not something that can be said for many other gins on the market.
We also added a bit of Patron Citronge to bump up the citrusy flavor of the drink.
The whole thing is topped off with ginger beer (also used in the sage gin cocktail). The combination of the citrus, floral and ginger is different but very delicious.
Add a sprig of mint for visual appeal and you’re done.
- 3 freshly squeezed clementines
- 2 ounces Tanqueray 10 gin
- 1½ ounces Patron Citronge
- Ginger Beer
- Mint sprig for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker combine juice from freshly squeezed clementines, gin, and Patron Citronge with ice and shake.
- Fill a highball glass with ice and strain contents of cocktail shaker into glass.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with a sprig of mint.