Sparkling Pomegranate Martini
How to make a Pomegranate and Champagne Martini
Author: The Mixologists
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2½ ounces pomegranate juice
- Champagne (Sparkling Wine)
- Pom seeds for garnish
- Optional: Squeeze of lime
- In a cocktail shaker combine vodka and pom juice with ice.
- Shake and strain into a martini glass.
- Top with Champagne.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds
When not playing bartender in her kitchen and on the Internet, you can find Jessica Torres blogging at My Time as Mom, homeschooling her children, tending her garden, attached to her iPhone or attempting to nap. Jessica also writes at Business 2 Blogger and allParenting . Subscribe by RSS Feed or subscribe by email to get the latest cocktail creations.
Latest posts by Jessica Torres (see all)
- Spicing things up with Thai Chili Infused Tequila - May 21, 2013
- Campari Cocktail Recipes: Campari Orange and Campari Soda - May 19, 2013
- Tahoe Blue Vodka – Bloody Mary Contest - May 18, 2013